Latest News

30 Best Zombie Movies

Emma Watson: We Have an Unbreakable Bond


Emma Watson had even more fun the sixth time around as Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." The 19-year-old actress tells Parade.com what it was like filming her first on-screen heartache and why she'll never lose touch with her "Potter" co-stars.

The Pain of Love
"Poor Hermione gets her heart broken. She's experiencing her first heartache, really. She's very confused by how she feels about Ron and she gets really upset when he kisses someone else. It was a challenge to play her as a much more emotional and vulnerable person, but Rupert and I have some very funny moments as my jealousy sort of gets out of control."

Take the Ultimate 'Harry Potter' Quiz!

Left Out of Lip-Lock
"I didn't get a kiss, but Daniel did and Rupert did. There's no kissing for me in this film. I felt left out. No, I'm joking. I was actually very relieved. But, Rupert and I did our kiss two weeks ago when we were filming the next one, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We both got very giggly. We were really struggling to be serious and we were so desperate to get it over with... more here

No comments:

Post a Comment